Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm finally back!

I've been gone for about a year, but now I'm back. I know that a lot of people sent me mail that I didn't respond to. I've been pretty much off the air for quite a while, and I don't have access to much of the mail that I recieved during this period.

I'm sorry about that.

I will try to respond to all new mail that I get, when a response is called for.

I have completed another story, this one quite long as well, called "Growing Up A Master". It is 39 chapters and approximately 325 printed pages. Right now it is out at an editor, and I expect to start posting chapters shortly. I have also started on my next story, probably not as long, but that seems to be what I say every time.

Hope to hear for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Glad to see you're back! *smiles* Tired was the first fic on SOL that my Master gave me to read, since He knows what a bookworm I am. I love all of your work, and I look forward to reading "Growing Up A Master"! I think I might've emailed you, but it's been so long! LOL, any authors your recommend while I eagerly await your new stories? Hope so and thanks!

Blessings,
chibi

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home