Monday, July 26, 2004

Favor Part III on the way

I've begun posting Part III of the Favor. There are 11 chapters in this part, and they are all done and in various forms of editing.

This part moves a little bit to the 'harder' end of the spectrum. Judging from reader comments, there will be some people that won't like that. This is a different story than Tired, and the relationship between Jeff and Rachel is different than the one between Becky and me.

I wanted to try some things differently, so sorry if I disappoint. One other thing about this story is that there are a lot more chapters based on reader's comments and suggestions. This chapters in this story are more distinct; in many cases, they could be standalone stories in the Favor universe. As a result, it's easier to take a kernel of an idea from a reader and create a chapter out of it. There are at least three chapters in this story that are entirely based out of ideas that I got from readers, even if those ideas were a one sentence thought.

Have fun with Part III, and tell me what you think!

BTW, this story got an awesome review from 54vette! Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home