Thursday, July 29, 2004

Favor v. Tired

I got two interesting emails today that made me think a little. The first was from an anonymous reader, and it simply said, 'Lost a reader.' Given that the last chapter posted was about a gang bang, I suppose that was what caused it, and I accept that it is not for some people. However I wondered if Jeff had say, wandered into a slumber party and fucked all the girls there, the reader would have had the same complaint.

The second mail was from a reader questioning a comment I had made in my blog indicating that the relationship between Jeff and Rachel of Favor was different from the one between Becky and me in Tired. He saw both of them as 'a complete-submission you-decide-all-for-me-ones'.

In a sense, that is true, but really it's a matter of perspective. In Tired, the protagonist was a man who felt the need to become dominant, and the interactions between him and the woman who was willing to experiment with, and ultimately enjoy, her submissive side.

Favor is about a woman who felt the need to be a submissive slut, ant the interactions between her and the man who was willing to experiment with, and ultimately enjoy, his dominant side.

So back to the gang bang, while that is something that would not have happened to Becky, because she was ultimately serving a single Master, it makes perfect sense for Rachel, who wants to be as slutty and submissive as she can be. As Sir in Tired experimented with the different traits of dominance on a selection of women, each with their own take on submissiveness, so Rachel will experiment with a different selection of men. But don't worry, Jeff will get his share of fun as well!

I had not designed the two stories like this, but its funny the way my mind works. Anyway, have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home