Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Summary of Comments

I've received quite an outpouring of love in the last day. In fact, I've received over 300 messages in a day, most of them complimentary. There were definitely some recurring themes.

  • Write more about these people - I've certainly heard a lot about that! My answer is that I will, just not right away. Believe me, I want to know what they do next even more than you do!
  • The last chapters were rushed - It's true, they were. I was trying to end the story, and I didn't put as much effort into coming up with details that I could have. I'll have to work on that as I write more stories.
  • Write another chapter - See above.
  • It wasn't quite believable - Well, I warned you! I think it worked within the universe that I built, and tell me you don't wish that you lived in that universe!
  • Write about the college years - See answer 1 & 3.
  • What's going to happen with Helen? - I'll let you know in the next act. See answer 1, 3 & 5.
I am reading all the messages that I got as fast as I can, and I am answering all the ones that are not anonymous. I'd love to answer some of the questions that the anonymous people asked, but I can't reach them! There were also some people that gave me email addresses that didn't work - I don't know if it was intentional or typo, but if you were expecting a response and didn't get one within a couple of days, try again.

I'm definitely going to take the numerous constructive criticisms to heart, and try to improve in my next stories. Till then, thanks for the notes!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home