Saturday, October 07, 2006

The most common request

Can you guess what the most common request that I get is? It's to post chapters more quickly.

I'm not a cruel man, well, not more cruel than is deserved, and I also believe in rewarding good behavior. I've asked for comments, and I've gotten a lot of them, so because you are all so good, some better than others, I'll partially grant this request.

From now on, I will post two chapters a day. Just don't complain when it's over more quickly. Remember, you asked for this!

M.

4 Comments:

Blogger JTTbear said...

Thank you for increasing your posting schedule.
So far Growing Up Master is at least as good as Tired and Favor, and I can't wait for more.

Jason

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aWWW Thank you so very much! your muse thanks you. As to being over more quickly ... welll ..I just think you need some inspiration to write more *winks*

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! After having a horrible migraine all day... i got to read two chapters instead of the 1 i expected, and it cheered me up immensely! Thank you very much... and no worries, i won't complain when it's over, i'll just reread. *grins*

11:57 PM  
Blogger MWTB said...

I accept all inspiration that I can get. :-)
M.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home