Thursday, October 12, 2006

Less than 10 chapters left

Its not that I want to disappoint you, but I want to prepare you. As I'm now posting into the thirties, you should know that the story will end early next week. As with some of my other longer stories, I really like these characters - I think of them like good friends - and I hope to revisit them soon. I hope that you're enjoying reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

My memory is a funny thing. Some things, usually trivia, stick in my brain forever. Other things don't stick that well. Stories that I read are like that, which in some respects is a good thing, because I can re-read a story after a few months and enjoy it almost as much as the first time. Even my own stories, when re-read, sometimes come as a surprise. As I read the chapters that I post, I fell in love with these characters again, so I also hope that you're enjoying reading them as much as I'm enjoying reading them.

Sorry for the rambling. It's late at night and I'm tired, but I think I'll write another chapter in my new Amy series before hitting the sack. Have fun reading!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home