Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Where I get my ideas from

Most of the ideas for my long stories come from my warped mind. However I sometimes (more often recently) get an idea from what someone writes me. The ideas in a number of my later chapters of Favor came from readers, as did my Office Discipline story.

A reader wrote to me and said that she worked in an office, reporting to her Mistress. That made me think about what happens when you do something wrong in that environment, and there was the story.

The Halloween episodes from Favor came the same way, as did a couple of chapters in Part 5. I also have another story I got from a reader that will be coming after I am done with the Favor.

So, keep the ideas coming! I like them all, even the ones that I don't use, even the ones I never manage to respond to!

M.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home