Thursday, September 28, 2006

Upcoming Stories

I've got a ways to go on Growing, but I've finished another story as well, and I'm nearly done yet another.

My next story is a mind control story, sort of. Even when I start a story with a different angle in mind, the same themes keep creeping in. I've got to stop that. Anyway, there is mind control, and some nice D/s as well. This story actually has some darker areas than my previous stories. You've probably noticed that my stories all have happy endings, no jealousy, and nothing too bad happens. That's because they are fantasies, and my real world has enough issues that I don't need them creeping into my fantasies.

Nevertheless, I realize that the stories suffer from it; they would be better stories with slightly more realism and conflict injected into them. Actually, in this story, I did not set out to do that. I was writing, and it just seemed to flow in that direction. Who knows, maybe I really am starting to mature as a writer. Probably not. :-)

The other story is a rewrite / extension of Hotel Room Disturbance. After reading it I had to fix it, and then all the new ideas came in. It's going from three chapters to around ten (not finished yet, so I don't have an exact count).

If I manage to keep my editors ahead of me, then I should post the mind control story (still trying to settle on a name) not too many days after Growing ends. It's fourteen chapters, so that will kill another two weeks. Hopefully by the time that all these stories are posted, I'll have another story at least started.
M.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, i understand RL being so complicated that a good escape is to write out those uncomplicated, wonderful stories you pen. my life is so complicated, i love stories where the relationships... are not! Very little [bad] emotional drama appeals to me, LOL. Still, i'll read just about anything you write. *smiles* i look forward to chapter 10 of GUaM!

Blessings,
chibi

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home