Monday, October 23, 2006

The Poor Amy Series

I have begun a new series of short stories that I call the Poor Amy stories. This series features our protagonist, Amy Jameson, in various and sundry situations, all of which end up with Amy getting used and abused in an assortment of ways.

For those of you that have read my stories before, this may come as an unpleasant departure for you. I have been thinking of ways to stretch myself as a writer, and I am going to be trying various new genres and techniques, using Amy as a character that I can return to over and over.

The Poor Amy stories are not connected in any way other than the fact that the protagonist and some of her friends remain the same. The story idea came from a reader, and at least the first few stories are 'harder' than I usually write, with very little compassion or love, and in some cases are non-consensual. If that's not your cup of tea, then please, go on to something else. I'll be posting something more in line with my normal writing pretty soon.

I've also opened the Poor Amy universe up, so anyone who want to take a crack at Amy with the same general themes, feel free. My first three stories about Amy, Nurse, Training and Diary will be posted shortly. Others will come as inspiration hits.

So please, join me in welcoming Ms. Amy Jameson; I hope you get to know and love her as I do.
M.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there MWTB. I can't wait for the Amy series to start love to read what you get her doing. Your little scttish friend XXX

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the stories, but where is the third have read so far nurse and diary but can't find training anywhere.

11:52 PM  
Blogger MWTB said...

Yeah, sorry about that. Training is actually a little delayed, though I have finished a new story, Snared. I just need to get that edited, then I'll post Snared. I have to get back to Training shortly. There are some technical details that I am trying to work out, which is what is delaying it.
M.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is your next posting?

1:28 AM  
Blogger MWTB said...

Within the next couple of weeks.
M.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just interested if you are going to continue with diary

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the Amy series anymore in the pipeline???

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far I have read your Growing up a master, The Favor, and a month to a changed woman, a part of several of the others. I must say I really like your stories.

I can't wait for you to start the Growing up a master college years. Keep up the good work.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to post training?

11:59 PM  
Blogger MWTB said...

Sadly, no. I wrote the Amy series about someone quite real, and as many of my short stories are, they are based on the person and her life, with a little bit of my fantasy thrown in. Because it is based on real occurrences from a person's life, I do not post these stories unless the victim, I mean subject, has read and approved it.

Unfortunately, Amy disappeared without approving the last story, so I cannot post it.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

World delivery betagan Drug lioresal Canadian ilosone Buy valtrex Online avandamet Online nexium

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dating data [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]internet dating nottingham[/url] amaeuteur dating http://loveepicentre.com/ singles tours of australia

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home