Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Story Posted / Apology

I know that I promised to have my next long story posted by the end of January, but my laptop with all my stories on it was thrown down the stairs and stomped on (another long story in and of itself). I do take occasional backups, so all is not lost, but I lost about two weeks worth of editing, and I have to drag myself back to repeat it. So I'll push that date back to the end of February.

Meanwhile, Kiki - another author who's work I've edited - sent me a story and we collaborated on it together. I've posted it under the name Triptych. I really like it, and I hope it's something that will tide you over until I get the next one finished.

M.

4 Comments:

Blogger Obliterous said...

Well... as long as the hard drive isn't mangled, you could probably recover the data off of it...

2:37 PM  
Blogger MWTB said...

The disk drive was mangled ... have you ever seen a drive that was bent in the middle?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH! I'm glad they were not mad at me. ;) My laptop is only two months old.

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, a friend of mine once took a sledgehammer to an old 3.5" SCSI-HD, and he didn't even dent it. Considering that he's 199cm and quite muscular i'm a little surprised at your claim.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home