Thursday, March 08, 2007

Never trust me to a schedule

OK, so in early February I promised that the story would be done by the beginning of March, and now it's come and gone and nothing. Sorry about that. I've always been bad at predicting how long things will take. In this case, however, I've done no work on it. My personal life has been in a bit of turmoil - a breakup explains the smashed laptop - and I've not had any energy to spend on it. I'm not going to promise a date when it will be done, but I have recruited additional assistance in finishing the technical details, so maybe soon? Or maybe not? In any event, it will be here when it is here.

I do appreciate those of you who are so taken with my work that you are mad when it's not delivered in a timely fashion - I think you'll like it when it's finally done!

M.

3 Comments:

Blogger Britmick said...

M,

I understand that RL sometimes gets in the way with your writing so will wait until you get yourself sorted and look forward to reading your next story when you post

Mick

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately real life is a stumbling block that we sometimes run into. My sincere sympathies for your personal problems.
I will patiently wait for you to "get back on your feet" so to speak and I'll be happy when you post your next fine story.
Hopefully, better times are ahead.

Best regards,
SteveE

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home