Saturday, September 08, 2007

Where the hell is he, and where is the story that he promised?”

I’m sure some of you were thinking that, especially the editors who worked so diligently on it with me so very long ago, and saw nothing posted. Sigh. Sorry about that.

My last post explains a bit about my absence, and though it's gone through a number of title changes, I've finally begun posting the story that I've been promising for a year. I won't be posting it on the aggressive scheduled that I've posted my last couple of long stories, because I'm actually reworking some of the later parts. (Can you believe it - some of my proofreaders complained that there wasn't enough sex!) You can expect a chapter or two a week.

As usual, the story has been made *far* better with the help of some excellent editors. In no particular order, BanditIRA, hfl13 (who came up with the name Wandering Minds), Crimson Knight, Joe J., Redbaron (who came up with some excellent names too! – I almost went with Dream Reavers), Skyrat, and becky, who is doing an excellent job putting it all together. I’m positive I missed someone – I lost some of my email too, so if its you, let me know immediately so I can add your name!

As always, let me know what you think - it's the best way to keep me writing.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home