Saturday, October 27, 2007

Re-Reading Growing

I've been re-reading "Growing Up a Master", in anticipation of writing Part 2, and I've discovered that I *really* like the story! There are things that I definitely could have done better, but overall I'm quite pleased. I actually think its quite a bit better than the story that I'm currently posting, probably because it was written in fits and starts over the course of a year, with lots of bad stuff happening in the middle. Still, Wandering is worth posting.

As far as Wandering Minds goes, I've rewritten some of the later chapters, and it comes in at around 22 chapters (I may combine some, so it might be less). I hope to start posting a little more frequently within a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement on Wandering, even you Mr or Ms. Smiley Face.
M.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steveh11 said...

Hell, "Growing" was a *wonderful* story, so if you didn't like it, that would be... well, sad.

But "Wandering" is kinda fun, too. I'm enjoying reading what you're writing - so please, don't stop! :-)

Steve.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really liked Master, and I hope you will be posting your new story on asstr, too :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Britmick said...

I also fully enjoyed 'Growing' and look forward to part 2 but also hope that you will look at 'A Tired of Being the Nice Guy' and Claire Converts'. OK so I am getting greedy here but what can I say you are a good writer and give us your readers such a great read.

Mick

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed all your stories and am looking forward to part 2 of master.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home