Monday, August 25, 2008

Still not much happening

I know it disappoints a lot of people (I've heard it from them), but I still haven't gotten back into writing. I've tried, but there are just too many things competing for my very limited time, and as I said, I'm pumping my fantasies back into real life, instead of stories. It was much better for all of you when I was sexually frustrated - it's much nicer for me this way.

I still do hope to get back to writing - just don't expect it too soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quantum Mechanic said...

OK. So I've got this MWTB voodoo doll... how do I use it to ruin his sex life so he becomes creatively miserable again, hmmmm?

I'm at a dead end on my own writing at the moment, and I need some entertainment, dammit!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, for what it's worth, congrats on having a real life. Your fans understand, but that doesn't mean we're happy about it!

Just try not to forget you've got a talent for writing, and you do have people who appreciate your skills.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the fanatsies you play out in real life evin begin to rival your stories why not write out the fantasies? Your the best BDSM writer i've found!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home